____________________________________
I am CRAZY over BLACK ROSES. No specific reasons. I simply find it so mysteriously beautiful. I love it. This has added on to my list of Red Roses, White Roses, Cream Roses. Simply Beautiful. But I love the Dark red ones, those are the silent killers baby. =)
My birthday is coming too soon, too fast. Yikes. But I have gotten my first best birthday present. DAVIDOFF MAGNUMS. SEXY BABY. Though I was suppose to be succesfully quitting. But I am still quitting :) But it is still my best birthday present in years whahaha.
There are plenty of things I feel like saying but I am coming back to my dreams and reality. I have missed out a few dream chances. Not really prepared to lose this one just yet. Some times those lost dreams reminds you are the things you never took a better hold of. =)
Ah emotional. =) Time to go
I do not know why I gave everything up within a day. Memories will stay but memories are better this way. Nothing to change and things to stay the same. =) It does not take one to be in a relationship to understand what is the meaning of love, because everyone has their own definition of love. For mine, It was just simple. It was just spending those times with you.